09 August 2007

Ribbed gauntlets



These were born from a need to stay warm at work while still being able to type. They were also my first bona fide double-pointed needle project (other than a hat, which had been started by a friend). The yarn was a joy to work with and the final result is much prettier than I can photograph.


Pattern: Handknit ribbed gauntlets from Capistrano Fiber Arts Studio
Needles: 2.5 dpns
Yarn: Koigu KPM fingering weight yarn

I'm sure I'll be making these again. It's a simple and basic pattern that leaves room for embellishment. Some sort of ribbon might be nice. Hmm...

2 comments:

Will Moore said...

That looks very handy lol!

Nice post, very good idea. I actually came along your blog with the new searching feature, we had the same movie "Eternal Sunshine" in our favorite movies.

Jessica said...

Thanks Will! Good movie, too.